Pneumatic Flange Butterfly Valve
Pneumatic Flange Butterfly Valve Introduction
The pneumatic flange butterfly valve is based on imported advanced technique. It adopts fine J shape elastic seal ring and triple offset multilayer metal hard sealing structure. It is applied to the temperature below 425℃.
The pneumatic flange butterfly valve is widely used to regulate flow or closure medium in metallurgy, petroleum, power and other industries. The valve utilizes triple offset sealing structure.
The valve seat and disc made of stainless steel with different hardness, have good corrosion resistance and long service life. The valve has bi-directional sealing, according to GB/T13927-92 pressure test standard.
Pneumatic flange butterfly valve Features
1. The valve adopts triple offset sealing structure which cannot cause abrasion to valve seat and disc, having a good seal.
2. Seal ring made of stainless steel combines with the advantages of the metal hard seal and elastic seal. No matter under low or high temperature, seal ring has a good seal.
3. Disc overlay with STL has abrasion resistance and long service life.
4. Large size butterfly valve, utilizing lattice structure, has high strength, large flow area and small flow resistance.
5. The valve has a bi-directional seal. It can be installed at any position without the limitation of medium flow and space.
6. Actuating device adopts multistage installment which is convenient to use.
Pneumatic Flange Butterfly Valve Technical parameter
|Nominal diameter DN(mm)
|Nominal Pressure PN(MPa)
|Carbon steel: -29℃～425℃; stainless steel: -40℃～650℃
|Water, air, gas, oil and weak corrosive fluid
|Manual, worm gear, pneumatic, electric
Please note that the above specifications are “general specifications” that pertain to the majority of our products. These specifications should only be used for general, informational purposes. The measurement/size of the goods delivered may be different from the data in the above table, please check with us when order placed.