Wafer Hard Seal Butterfly Valve
Wafer Hard Seal Butterfly Valve Introduction
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve is based on imported advanced technique. And it adopts fine J shape elastic seal ring and triple offset multilayer metal hard sealing structure. Applicable temperature below 425℃. It is widely used to regulate flow or closure medium in metallurgy, petroleum, power and other industries.
This Wafer hard seal butterfly valve utilizes triple offset sealing structure. The valve seat and disc made of stainless steel with different hardness, have good corrosion resistance and long service life. The valve has bi-directional sealing, according to GB/T13927-92 pressure test standard.
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve Characteristics:
1. The valve adopts triple offset sealing structure which cannot cause abrasion to valve seat and disc, having a good seal.
2. Seal ring made of stainless steel combines with the advantages of the metal hard seal and elastic seal. No matter under low or high temperature, seal ring has a good seal.
3. The seal ring of the disc is overlying with STL, with abrasion resistance and long service life.
4. Large size butterfly valve, utilizing lattice structure, has high strength, large flow area, and small flow resistance.
5. The valve has a bi-directional seal. It can be installed at any position without the limitation of medium flow and space.
6. Actuating device adopts multistage installment which is convenient to use.
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve Technical Data
|Nominal diameter DN(mm)||50～2000|
|Nominal Pressure PN(MPa)||0.6||1.0||1.6||2.5|
|Applicable temperature||Carbon steel: -29℃～425℃; stainless steel: -40℃～650℃|
|Applicable medium||Water, air, gas, oil and weak corrosive fluid|
|Driving mode||Manual, worm gear, pneumatic, electric|
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve Components Materials
|Valve body||WCB, alloy steel, stainless steel, QT450-10|
|disc||WCB, alloy steel, stainless steel, QT450-10|
|Valve shaft||2Cr13 stainless steel, alloy steel|
|Seal ring||Stainless steel|
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve Standards
|Manufacturing standard||JB/T 8527-97|
|Face to Face standard||GB12221-89|
|Examination standard||GB/T 13927-92|
Wafer hard seal butterfly valve Connection Dimensions
|Dimensions||Flange sizes & bolt specifications|
Please note that the above specifications are “general specifications” that pertain to the majority of our products. These specifications should only be used for general, informational purposes. The measurement/size of the goods delivered may be different from the data in the above table, please check with us when order placed.